Merrick Lil' Plates Small Breed Grain Free Real Beef and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food
In-store prices may be lower, please call for pricing!
Merrick Lil' Plates Small Breed Grain-Free Real Beef and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food provides nutrition suited for your small breed pup with real foods sourced from local farmers. 55% of Lil' Plates is composed of meat and healthy fat ingredients that help build and maintain lean, healthy muscle tissue with high quality protein starting with deboned beef. The remaining 45% is made up of fresh produce including easy to digest carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes which provide sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems. Merrick Lil' Plates also includes omega fatty acids to promote healthy skin and coat as well as glucosamine to support joint health
Why We Love It
- Made with real, freshly sourced beef and produce
- Grain free with omegas for a heathy skin and coat as well as glucosamine to support joint health
Merrick isn't your typical pet food company, and Merrick doesn't just make pet food. Merrick makes the best food ever for the best pet ever. Yours. The five star promise from Merrick is what's guaranteed to each and every dog and cat, along with their owners. Local growers, real whole foods, their own kitchen, balanced nutrition, and health you can see. Merrick creates real, wholesome recipes using USDA-inspected deboned meat and fresh produce for industry leading levels of protein, glucosamine and chondroitin. All of Merrick's foods are handcrafted in Hereford, Texas from USA farmers they know and trust. With no additives, sweeteners, colors or preservatives, real whole foods including high quality meats and fresh caught fish are the core of every Merrick dog and cat food. Merrick has been cooking their own foods in their own Texas kitchen for over 25 years. They stand behind their products with a 100% guarantee, promising that your dog or cat will be happier and healthier. You are what you eat, so why not feed your best friend the very best?
IngredientsDeboned Beef, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Potato Protein, Salmon Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Pea Protein, Salmon, Inulin (from chicory root), Flaxseed Oil, Apples, Blueberries, Organic Alfalfa, Gelatin, Salmon Oil (source of Omega-3 fatty acids), Salt, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein||38.0% min|
|Crude Fat||15.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.5% max|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||3.5% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.35% min|
|Glucosamine||800 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||800 mg/kg min|